The AccuSealer U is an advanced ultrasonic tube sealing system that uses ultrasonic energy to produce a hermetic seal on most plastic tubes. The AccuSealer U ultrasonic tube sealer seals then cuts plastic tubes with diameters / cross-sections of up to 2.5 inches. Ultrasonic tube sealers require no warm up time and remove the need for compressors with refrigerant.
Height: 35.5” (90 cm)
Width: 20” (50 cm)
Length: 25.5” (64.4 cm)
175 lbs. (79 kg)
Up to 15 CPM*
Max Dia. 2.5” (6.4cm)
110V, Single Phase, 60Hz
- Space Saver: Compact table top design.
- Improved Productivity: Sealing process seals through product contamination and cuts rejects to less than 1%
- Improved Appearance: Ultrasonic process eliminates flash and ‘ears’ often associated with other methods
- Efficient Semi-Auto Operation: Experienced operators can seal at speeds up to 15 CPM*
- Quick changeover: Versatile tooling that requires no changes from tube style to tube style
- Quick start-up time: The ultrasonic process requires no warm up time and allows immediate start-up at the beginning of a shift
- Low operating costs: The ultrasonic process is energy efficient. It only uses power when sealing, and does not have to maintain tool temperature
- Optional - Date / Lot code
Recommended products for this machine
Plastic tubes used in cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical, or nutraceutical industries.
* Fill speed is dependent on: Operator, container dimensions, and product characteristics.