Accutek’s Accusort bottle unscramblers / orientators are designed to accept bulk plastic containers and stand them upright onto a conveyor. Accutek’s bottle unscramblers / orientators are manufactured and designed for long lasting durability and reliable operation. Easy to use and setup; Accutek’s bottle unscramblers can be adjusted to accomodate a variety of container shapes and sizes.
The Accutek AccuSort 100 Automatic Bottle Unscrambler Elevator / Orientators are engineered to provide a floor-level loading source for containers and orientates the containers and delivers them to an Accutek or end user supplied conveyor. Based on a heavy-duty stainless steel frame, food grade conveyor chain and container contact parts, the Automatic Bottle Unscramblers are food grade and durable. All contact parts are Stainless Steel or a FDA/USDA approved food grade material.
Recommended products for this machine
Plastic bottles and containers
- All AC Digital Motor Drives and Powered Moving Surfaces Utilize a Direct Drive System, Eliminating Belts, Clutches, Brakes, Gears and Chains.
- All contact parts are resistant to any flaking, chipping, scuffing, and will not cause any cosmetic damage to the containers during the orientation process
- Bulk Hopper
- Bulk Hopper Elevator is controlled with “On Demand” sensor
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Bottle Backup Sensor
- Quick and Easy Container changeover for use with multiple container types
A high capacity 50 cubic foot basin is also an available upgrade option.
|Electrical Requirements:||100 VAC – 5 AMP (opt. 220 VAC)|
|Air Requirements:||90 PSI @ 6 CFM|
|weight:||Approx: 800 lbs. (362.87 kg)|