Accutek’s Bottle orienter is designed to receive bulk plastic containers and unscramble them and organize them feet first onto a conveyor. This bottle orienter uses a starwheel to capture multiple bottles and organize them in a uniform fashion before sending them upright on a conveyor. The machines are manufactured for long-lasting durability and operation. Accutek’s bottle orientors can be used to accommodate a variety of container shapes and sizes. The bottle orienter is designed for using bottles of up to 4 oz each. This machine is based on a stainless steel frame, food grade-conveyor chain and food grade container contact parts.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Bottle backup sensor
- Quick and Easy Container changeover for use with multiple container types
- All AC Digital Motor Drives and Powered Moving Surfaces Utilize a Direct Drive System, Eliminating Belts, Clutches, Brakes, Gears and Chains.
- Bulk Hopper
- Bulk Hopper Elevator is controlled with “On Demand” sensor
- All contact parts are resistant to any flaking, chipping, scuffing, and will not cause any cosmetic damage to the containers during the orientation process
Recommended products this machine can sort:
Any 4 oz bottles used for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, hair care, pet care, lotions, creams, and sauces.