The Accutek Automatic Corrosive Filler (ACF) is a specially designed timed flow volumetric filler for use in environments where caustic liquids and gasses cause accelerated deterioration to standard packaging machinery.
The speed and ease of use make the ACF an ideal solution for chemical plants producing acids, bleach, ammonia, as well as food plants filling aggressive brine solutions.
Each ACF machine is built from corrosive resistant material custom suited to the product they are intended for. They include a 10’ variable speed conveyor built from the same corrosive resistant components.
Auto Corrosive Fillers (ACF) also include a full digital color touch screen display with job memory, no bottle no fill, step fill or all fill modes, and total bottle counter with on the fly adjustability. ACF systems are easy to set up, operate, and adjust with minimal training. An optional all pneumatic models is also available.
- Color touch screen control package
- Job memory & help menus
- Corrosive resistant fill heads
- Step-fill or all-fill filling cycles
- Gravity feed bulk supply
- On the fly adjustments
- 10’ variable speed sanitary conveyor
- Automatic dual pin bottle indexing system
- Wash down conveyor system
- Additional filling heads
- Container neck locator
- Optional surge tank
- Food grade centrifugal pump
- Various available pump upgrades
- Star wheel bottle indexing
- Remote location control package
- All pneumatic hazardous location upgrade
|Length:||120” (305 cm)|
|Depth:||36” (92 cm)|
|Height:||90” (229 cm)|
|Weight:||Approx. 700 lbs. (317.51 kg)|
|Filling Speed:||Up to 60 CPM1|
|Fill Size:||.5 oz – 128 oz. (15mL – 3785mL)2|
|Viscosity Range:||Under 1 to 1000 CPS (Centipoise)|
|Particulates:||Yes ( with optional upgrades )|
|Electrical:||110 V, 2amp 60Hz|
|Air Requirements:||80 PSI|