The Accutek Automatic AccuCounter is suitable for the electronic counting and filling of hard gelatin capsules, soft gels, tablets, round pills, hard candies, and a wide range of other solid products. Utilizing a three-step, 16 channel, vibratory plates the Auto AccuCounter can output up to 3000* pieces per minute with less than 1% error rate.
The range of container fills can be adjusted from as little as 20 pieces per container up to 999. Each machine is designed for continuous operation by automatically advancing containers without shutting down the vibrator, at a maximum speed up to 60 CPM.
Auto AccuCounter machines feature computer-controlled dynamic scan counting for each channel feeder. This allows operators to see the individual output of each channel to ensure accurate piece counts and diagnose any troublesome backups. AccuCounter systems also feature self-checking sensors that in the event of an operating error identify and help diagnose the problem for minimal downtime.
- High speed delivery with 3 stage, 16 channel vibratory plates
- Up to 3000* pieces per minute
- Accurate counts with less then 1% error rate
- Dual nozzles per head allow for continuous filling production
- Isolation mounts for low noise operation
- Dynamic scan counting for individual channel output tracking
- Touch screen display with help menus
- Auto pin indexing
- 2 head upgrade for increased production output
- Bulk loader elevator system
- Expanded conveyor and material handling systems
|Height:||59” (150 cm)|
|Length:||63” (160 cm)|
|Depth:||56” (142 cm)|
|Weight:||Approx: 1,212 lbs. (500 kg)|
|Count/Fill Speed:||Up to 3000 ps/min*|
|Air Requirements:||1-3 CFM @ 85PSI|