As shown: $20,000
48” Dia. Model #200 ORBIT Bottle Rinser to ionize air rinse you 250 to 750 mL plastic bottles at speeds of up to 200 CPM.
Bottles are rinsed through individual stainless steel rubes that are inserted into their neck and rinsed first by a short air blast, then CONTINUOUSLY while inverted. Included is an air ionizing package to reduce any static charge on the bottles. This consists of 2 Herbert Ion cells with a 110-volt power supply and an air filter (5 microns) – pressure regulator – final filter (0.3 microns) assembly.
The machine includes a large semi-circular Dust Pan that connects the 3” Dia. Vacuum exhaust port on the side of the Cleaner. The exhaust port can then connect either to the operational Torit Dust Collector or you own vacuum system.
– Allen Bradly VFD Speed Controller
– Infeed and Discharge Photo Units
– Discharge stabilizer Belt
– Air Ionizing Kit
- Continuous Rinse. Bottles are inverted and rinsed with a tube inserted in their neck
- Tool-less change over
- Stainless Steel construction
- 5cc to 2.5-gallon bottle sizes
- Odd Shaped Bottles – tapered, hourglass, or flat
- Wet Bottles can be handled equally well
- No Glass Breakage. Containers are not gripped or squeezed. They are simply contained within their station while inverted and rinsed.
- 25” Conveyor Length. Air Cleaners mount on your conveyor occupying as little as 25”
- Easy Changeover – requires only the interchanging of parts, no adjustments needed.
- Variable frequency drive
- 4-Belt unscrambler
- Outside container rinsing
- Changeover jib crane
- Photo controls unit
- Discharge stabilizer belt
- External rinsing