Accutek’s Semi-Automatic Spindle Capper (SSC-6) uses the latest technology to accurately torque most cap types onto a wide range of bottles. The Accutek SSC-6 can torque flat caps, flip top caps, pull spouts, safety caps, child proof caps, sport caps, trigger pumps, and closures with over-caps or induction seals at speeds up to 120 cpm*.
The spindle cappers can handle almost any bottle type or shape including PET, PP, PVC, HDPE, LDPE, and Glass.
The SSC-6 comes standard as a semi-automatic machine requiring someone to manually place caps on the containers before they are automatically torqued shut. This semi-automatic unit is perfect for re-torquing caps after they have been induction sealed or when the current production requirements do not require the cap placement feature of an automatic unit.
As speed or production requirements increase, a centrifugal bowl and cap chute can easily be added upgrading SSC-6 to a fully automatic machine. The upgrade to fully automatic is a simple conversion and can be done on site in the customers facility.
Recommended products for this machine
Screw and Lug Types
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel construction
- Intelligent electronic torque control
- Individual spindle set speeds
- Power height adjustment
- Tapered bottle gripper adjustment
- Stainless steel spindle shafts
- C Frame, which allows for use with virtually any conveyor line
- Single adjustment spindle set centering
- Spring loaded spindles for continuous cap contact
- Automatic feed system
|110 VAC – 20 AMPS (220 Optional)
|950lbs. (430.91 kg)
|Up to 200 CPM