KISS Automatic Positive Displacement (APD) Fillers have been specifically designed and built to handle both the thinnest and most viscous liquid products on the market.
Advanced PLC controls in combination with color touch screen displays allow operators of the APD machines to accurately control product flow and speed to each individual filling head resulting in incredibly accurate fills.
These fillers are specially programmed with an upsurge fill cycle which provides the additional benefit of reducing splash and delivering precise fills for viscous products. APD Fillers not only specialize in filling viscous liquids but they are able to fill those products in larger volumes at higher speeds then other filler types.
KISS APD fillers include 4gpm pump heads, (10gpm optional). The Accutek APD Filling machines are a versatile investment accommodating a wide range of container sizes, fill volumes, and product types making it perfect for almost any application.
Automatic models are manufactured with heavy-duty sanitary stainless steel and include height adjustable frames, a 10’ long variable speed conveyor, and touch screen controls with an automatic bottle-indexing unit. Each machine includes four height-adjustable, articulating feet but can be upgraded with heavy duty, locking casters for easy movement.
These Automatic Positive Displacement (APD) Fillers are ideal for filling a wide range of viscosities and with various options can replace multiple machines because of their flexibility and speed.
|Universal Nozzle Assembly|
Recommended products for this machine
Less than Water to Pastes (Depending on Pump Type Used) Water, juices, vitamin drinks, syrups, dressings, milk, honey, mayonnaise, cheese, jellies, perfumes, hair conditioner, liquid soap, shampoo, creams and lotion, hand and body wash, hair styling gels, mascara, eye liner, makeup remover, detergents, oils, liquid cleaners, paint, degreasers, engine coolant, varnish, candles, sealants, grease, glue, silicone, cough medicine, iodine, saline solutions, insect repellent, and much more
- Complete sanitary stainless construction with leveling feet
- Four (4) to twelve (12) fill nozzles
- Sanitary stainless steel manifold with quick clean connection.
- Stainless steel valve for product flow control to buffer tank
- Sanitary stainless steel buffer tank
- Reinforced food grade Tubing
- Sanitary stainless steel gear pump with ryton gears
- Star wheel Indexing
- Filling station verification and counter
- Batch counter with lockout feature
- Save up to 30 different product setups
- Individual height adjustment of fill heads
- 10’ Stainless steel 4.5” wide variable speed conveyor
- Drip tray
- Container neck locator
- Diving heads
- Positive off nozzles
- Star wheel bottle indexing
- Application specific pump heads
- Sanitary conveyor system
|Fill Size:||0.5 oz – 5+ gal.|
|Viscosity Range:||1-18000 cp|
|Electrical Requirements:||220/240 VAC / 3 Phase / 40 Amp|
|Air Requirements:||120psi @ 6 u0096 12 cfm|
|weight:||~1800 lbs. (816.46 kg)|
|speed:||Up to 200 CPM|