Accutek/Labelette offers label OEM marking and coding system. A marker can be fitted to pressure sensitive label applicators as well as heat shrink sleeve labelers.
An OEM printer can be used on a variety of plastic or paper based labels, which makes these systems well suited for the food and pharmaceutical industries. An OEM printer can be added easily to any final packaging line. The small size of the machine and the ability to print on stationary or moving parts makes these printers a logical addition to any packaging line.
- Permanent Printing
- Fast, up to 400 Characters per second
- Inkless Printing, no additives
- Clean ink system, no ink spills
- Printing on stationry and moving parts
- Variable Printing Orientation
- Messages with Variable Character Height
- Easy Set Up and Programming
- Continuous Visual Printing Outline
- Low Cost Printing, no Consumables
|speed:||Up to 400 Char. Per second|
|Electrical Requirements:||110-250V 50-60Hz|