The Automatic Pick and Place Capper is a dual head Automatic O-Ring Chuck Capper, designed for the cost-conscious consumer, or when specific torque accuracies are needed. A centrifugal bowl orientator feeds caps to be picked. Once picked, the dual head unit rotates, and automatically tightens a cap while receiving another. An electronic clutch determines how much torque is applied to each cap.
Accutek’s Auto Pick and Place Capper is designed to handle most bottle types including P.E.T, P.V.C, plastic, and glass. To eliminate damage to caps, the Pick and Place Capper comes with adjustable electronic torque values.
The Pick and Place (P&P) is an automatic Pick and Place Capper designed to automatically pick, place, and torque caps for PET, PVC, and glass bottles. The Bottle Capping Machine is designed with a star wheel indexing system to control and handle flimsy bottles. In addition, the star wheel assists in keeping bottles stationary as torque is being applied.
The individual air pressure controls and rotating head speed allow the head to be adjusted for a constant predetermined torque. The dual head rotating O-Ring chucks allow a cap to be picked up and placed concurrently.
* A Conveyor is required for operation in order to feed into the automatic bottle indexing system.
- Up to 30 Per Minute
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Frame
- Automatic Bottle Indexing Unit
- Intelligent Electronic Torque Control
- Color Touch Screen Controls with Job Memory
- 10’ x 4.5” Wide Sanitary Conveyor
- Dual Head
- 1 Set of Change parts and 1 Standard O-Ring Chuck
- 110 Phase 60Hz Power
- Bottle Height: 120mm(5”) to 370mm(15”)
- Bottle Diameter: 50mm(2”) to 180mm(7”)
- High Speed Feed System
- Additional Chucks and Inserts for Specialty Caps
- Custom Container / Closure Product Handling
- Automatic Head Height Adjustment
- Cap Elevator / Centrifugal Bowl Orientator
|Height:||~84” (213.3 cm)|
|Length:||~47” (119.3 cm)|
|Depth:||~39” (99 cm)|
|Weight:||Approx: ~850 lbs (~385 kg)|
|Capping Speed:||Up to 30/min|
|Electrical Requirements:||110 VAC, 15 A, Single Phase|
|Air Requirements:||90 psi @ 3 cfm|
|Cap Size:||30 mm – 93 mm|
|Container Size:||Diameter: 1.5in – 4.5in|
|Container Size:||Height: 3.5 in. – 9in|